WoW Music Festival, Norfolk
Friday 7th – Sunday 9th July 2017
Term and conditions
Remember when packing to come to the festival the following things that are not allowed onsite: -
There are two sections - the first (through the campsite gates) is a list of things you can't bring on site at all. The second (through the arena gates) can't be brought from the campsite into the arena.
You may be body and / or bag searched at the entrances. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities onsite may be searched.
NOT ALLOWED THROUGH THE CAMPSITE GATES:
• Glass – no glass is allowed anywhere onsite for safety reasons
• Illegal substances
• Nitrous Oxide
• Portable Laser Equipment and Pens
• Unauthorised Professional Film or Video Equipment
• Audio Recorders
• Air Horns
• Spray Cans
• Chinese or Sky Lanterns
• Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
• Animals, other than pre-agreed with the organisers
• Sound systems
• Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
• Unauthorised items for trading
• Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol may be refused entry to the site
NOT ALLOWED THROUGH THE EVENT GATES:
In addition to the items above, the following may not be brought into the arena:
Cans, alcohol, opened plastic drinks bottles or drinks bottles over 500ml in size
There is no refund or exchange available - the event will go ahead regardless of rain etc. Please dress for the prevailing weather conditions.
Refunds and Comments
There are no refunds other than for cancellation or significant alteration of the festival. Any complaints or compliments should be sent in writing to Geoffrey Dixon, WoW Arts, Burston, IP22 5UB
Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s terms, conditions and regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent
2. No refunds other than on cancellation or substantial alteration of the event (or due to point 6 below). Any refunds must be collected within three months from the last day of the event. A maximum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded. Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the individual Terms and Conditions of the point of sale.
3. Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry. No re-admission on ticket. You are responsible for your ticket until it is exchanged for a wristband. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. All wristbands remain the property of WoW Arts until 6pm on the 9th July 2017.
4. Tickets are only valid when purchased from official agents of WoW Arts. Tickets bought from other sources will be refused admission.
5. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets are only valid when presented in full. Tickets without stubs, defaced or otherwise incomplete will not be accepted for admission (please refer WoW Arts prior to the event in the case of accidental damage).
6. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests WoW Arts reserves the right to evict without refund or refuse admission and refund the ticket face value (see point 2).
7. Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
8. No unaccompanied under 16 year olds are allowed on site. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult over 18. Children 5 years old and under are free but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
9. WoW Arts and its associated Promoters are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event - including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
10. Strictly no trading allowed within the venue without the consent of WoW Arts.
11. You give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes any filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime.